Thursday, June 03, 2004

Days like Today

Let me tell you how much I hate Yahoo! I fucking hate Yahoo more than Hitler hated the Jews. and that's bad. That man facilitated the mass murder of 6 million people, and Yahoo! is some how comparable. I'm telling you, Yahoo! sucks donkey balls, and I mean DONKEY BALLS! The site is slow, over crowded, bogged down by a million fucking people playing online euchre -- its all just shite.

Ok, enough of that I suppose.

It's a beautiful day here in sunny Ohio, and although I can't say that I'm having the best day at work, at least I get to spend a little time out doors enjoying what little joy life offers. It's really prefect days like this that makes me want to just fly away from here -- the office, school, bills, adulthood. On days like today I want to be six again and have no responsibility but to roll around in life and get a little dirty. I want to be fourteen again and really falling for a girl for the first time. Hell, I'd take 22 back, sitting on my back patio drinking beer with my buddies, while we watched the beautiful college ladies on their way to the pool. It's days like today I suppose. . .

Oh well, enough of that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home