Thursday, June 10, 2004

New Projects

Well, I've started a few new projects this last week, but sadly I can't spill to much about them (although I have no inclination that anyone is reading this, BUT better safe than sorry.) Hopefully a few of you web addicts out there will catch on to the craze that is just now being conceived.

I love to work. Contrary to popular belief, work is a lot of fun -- as long as you're absorbed into something that you actually enjoy. It's kind of like going out and working in my garden (a great analogy now that spring is here.) I had the opportunity here of late to go out and till the earth. To dig into the rich soil with my bare hands so that I might plant a little seed of life. Over the next few months, we'll cultivate, weeding out the garden, making sure that the plants have enough water and light to grow, and eventually we will harvest our reward. I just love fresh fruits and vegetables. I know that we as a people basically do the work needed (and more often than not just what's needed) so that we can attain that reward, but I think that there is more joy to be found in the labor. I love sitting and racking my brain for hours, just to find the right turn of phrase to use in a line of poetry.

Anyway, I'm excited about the dreams of a few youngins trying to make it bigtime. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years I'll have some real credits to my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home