Thursday, April 28, 2005

out of control

Ok, so life's been a little hectic lately. Including work and down time (well if you can call it that.)

I've pretty much neglected this space, and writing in general - but I don't think that's a bad thing. Sometimes you have to give up words and do a little living to have something worthwhile to say.

and I've been emotionally drained. There are so many people pleaing for help, for a shoulder, for a listening ear. I don't look at that as a bad thing. After all, "that's what friends are for," right? And I love being able to be that shoulder, to have that ear, and to actually listen - to actually care. There are too many people in this world that aren't even capable of that kind of love. They are too busy, and too self-centered.

I make strides to not become so flat.

heh. And I feel great. And I've been dreaming again (and remembering my dreams.) even if some of those dreams are really nightmares (I ain't afraid of you.) heh.

So, just checking in here. Not to say that most of the people who would read this don't see enough of my sorry as on the Orchard.

later peeps,
-fryguy.

2 Comments:

Blogger -kylie- said...

hi, dan. *waves*

i put a link to your profile on my journal... i hope that's ok. i wanted to look popular and fool around with HTML. :)

see you soon!

11:08 PM  
Blogger I am Z said...

hey you are popular. dawg linked you and not me does that mean there's alack of love? :)

nice post.

peace,
zayne

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home