Wednesday, April 26, 2006

'nilla

Random thought of the day:

I think vanilla is the finest of the flavors. Especially for things like ice-cream or pudding, or even cake really. (isn't that what a yellow cake is?)

Anyway, I just thought I would share the preference with you.

. . . . .

It's been a rather long week at work, and we're only halfway through. I think it's due to having worked late last Saturday. All in all, I don't mind working the overtime, but it tends to make the following week a drag, especially if you do several Saturdays in a row. Coming into works moves from being a downer, to a drag, to unbearable, to complete Hell. But I'm getting ahead of myself, that's not supposed to happen till late July. (if it happens at all this year)

Which brings me to the fact that my supervisor told me yesterday that we were in fact selling out, although not to mega T-shirt supplier Hanes. And that the paperwork was supposed to be finalized today (and subsequently today would be M VonH.'s last day as president.) I couldn't even feign interest. How do you politely tell someone "I don't really care?"

It's not as if this place is going to close it's doors (that is if they did sell - I mean, who can trust their boss.) Hello? I do the order maintenance for embroidery orders every day, and we're receiving orders up until the end of December already! I guess people just need something to talk about.

anyhoo -- I'm gonna run before I do get caught by the internet Nazi's and really do lose my job.

ciao,
-dboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home