Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Who is this guy?

Just walking around town here lately, I've ran into several posters and flyers advertising a website, ODOT P'DOT and so finally, after being annoyed for several days, I went and checked it out. There's basically nothing there, but now my interests have really been pricked and I'm really curious to see what this is all about.

It's probably some new campaign to "save" my soul or sell me pills that makes my penis bigger. But, eh -- you can't really go wrong with a saved soul or an engorged member.

So, do any of you out there know who Odot P'dot is? The website say that he's a filmmaker and that he's going to be shooting a movie here in Columbus starting this summer. There's nothing on IMDb about him, but I think that there must be something, somewhere. . .

any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home