Monday, May 02, 2005

mid-construct

They've been remodeling our part of the office for the past couple of weeks, and the dust, noise, and general choas is finally starting to get to me. It's hard to think around here, much less get any work done.

On top of all that, we are the lowest department here - the bottom of the food chain - facilities. That means with all the construction, restacks, etc. going on, my work load has quadrupled. Needless to say, my bosses have become overbearing with requests and expect the impossible to get done.

I'm so tired of this place, I could just walk out today.

GOSH!
-d.

1 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

I feel ya, brother! Chaos in the workplace is absolutely NO fun ... whether it comes in the form of construction noises OR in the form of an 11-to-1 female-to-male ratio of office employees.

(Yeah, that sounds nice, being almost completely surrounded by women on a daily basis, until you experience the reality of it. Not such a picnic then; in fact, I'd take hammers and power saws ANY day!)

: )

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home