Friday, October 07, 2005

tired

Well, I'm tired of staring at the same fucking screen everytime I come here. So I'm updating (but not really -- so don't worry.)

Holloway (that's where I work now) is tiresome. We're working Saturday this week. And I'm not too upset about the over-time. However, people are, and aren't planning on coming in - which is why we're working in the first place. See, everyone just got all their points rolled-back on October the 1st.

Delinquents.

And I've been stuck in Amatuer City for two solid weeks, training people. I hate people sometimes. Not everyone, of course, just retarded people.

And I'm not referring to the mentaly handicapped. Just stupid people who should know better. Ya know, retards.

Enough of the bitchfest. Besides, other than work - life has been pretty alright. Living at home has it's positives, for sure. And I truly love my family.

So, I guess that's it -- the update. Cause I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

gute Nacht,
-d.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you, taliendo.

9:58 PM  
Blogger I am Z said...

hey sweety! i love you! don't let the idiots get you down.

peace,
z

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not find myself bored at all. The color blue is peaceful. Hope your intelligence finds away to osmoticly absorb and folks at work benefit.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kel-Bell said...

I can relate. Sometimes I think about the Asian bird flu with the excitment of a kid on christtmas eve.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home