Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I've been absent from this space for some time, so I wanted to check in, say hello and let you know that I'm coming back around. It was good to take this little break.

I suppose a lot has happened since I've last written here - but it doesn't seem so earth shattering to me. I'm back home. Back in Sidney. I'm jobless, again (ugh.) But the future doesn't look nearly so bleak to me as it did sitting in that empty apartment in Columbus.

Plus cleaning gives me a natural high. For the longest time, I didn't get it when people told me that cleaning the house could be a great stress relief - but when your material belongings are the only thing that you can bring order to, it helps to get shit straight. Plus scrubbing floors can convert plenty of emotional stress to physical strength. I suppose that it's all sort of empowering - kind of like cutting your hair, or shaving your face.

Mel, I'll get to that meme next time round. For now, I'm gonna hit the hay.

lots of love, folks,
-d.

1 Comments:

Blogger likearadio said...

not worried so much about the meme, just happy to hear a note of hope in your posting.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home