Thursday, October 20, 2005

whimsey

So, I really wrote some quick thoughts down last time because I was in a whiney mood and wanted to pout. Thanks for all the response -- perhaps I was fishing a little bit.

Tonight, I write because -- well, because I'm bored and not really thinking all that heavily. "Life get's pretty heavy, I wish it were light." ~LD

So I suppose that this is a lighter time. The end of the night, after all I love the night. And perhaps I should just quote OtR lyrics from here on out.

So, have you thought about those things I was talking about? About Life and Death and the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown? er...I AM, rather. Although, it is Autumn and I am feeling quite whimsical. I've been practicing not seeing finality surrounding me and dwelling on things that I cannot (nor would I want to) control. And it's not been too difficult. As it turns out, there's a lot in life that exists solely as distraction from oneself.

And, I've been dreaming again! I love to dream -- well, remember my dreams, I should say. The other night I had a dream about the upcoming Taft show mixed with some sort of arguement with Jack Abbott from the Young and the Restless. Crazy! I know. I don't even watch soap operas! (anymore)

(teehee)

heh. that's my embarrassed, but not really, laugh.

Well, I think I'ma gonna close up. (before I embarass myself further)

Good chattin' yo
-d.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Taliendo:

How nice it was to hear from such a reflective person who thinks and feels deeply about God, faith, death, chance, etc.

I too love Ecclesiastes, Kurt Vonnegut, and see this type of interconnectedness of circumstance.

Keep writing and keep working out these things - I think what you're saying is vitally important for you, and probably for others as well.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home