Friday, July 09, 2004

The Bachelor's Party

I went to my first bachelor party last night; my good friend JS is getting married on Saturday, so naturally us boys had to get together and see how much alcohol we could consume in an evening.

We had quite a lot of fun, just cruising around the city in our limousine. We first stopped at a restaraunt for dinner -- a restaraunt with topless dancers I might add. I've never really had a good time in a titty bar -- I always end up feeling ackward and more than a little embarrassed -- but last night I had a blast, spent way too much money and drank way too much liquor. It was different, standing there in an almost empty house clutching my wad of ones and fives. The sights were nice.

But all good things. . .

And now I'm at work again, nursing what is quite possibly the worst hangover that I've ever had. You might ask -- was it all worth it? What do you think? heheh. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home