Friday, November 05, 2004

T.G.I.F.

Well, thank God it's finally Friday. We made it!!!! congratulations to all. :)

This week has been. . .well, horrible. It's been uber-busy here at work and I'm afraid that my boss hasn't been pulling my leg about the remainder of the year being a blur of work. I really don't mind all that much, as it keeps my mind from less gratifying thoughts (about our "president.") sorry, had to get one in there.

. . .

The weekend's looking rather boring. Can you tell I'm excited?!? I love having free time to hang out with a friend that might just pop by, and if not I get to sit at home and relax with some of my favorite books. I just like having no plans. Plans are overrated. I usually end up having ten times the better time when it all comes together spontaneously.

Well, I just didn't want this space to go blank today. I'm trying to write a little bit (somewhere) every day, and here of late this blog has been the place to do it. I enjoy the freedom that I have here. Sometimes I can come in and post something that's profound and important in my life, and other times you just get blather. heh. So, I guess this is blather.

heh,
-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home