Tuesday, November 02, 2004

regime change

at least we can hope, right?

I'm not sure if I got kicked from the Orchard or what. But I haven't been able to log on (or even view the website since this morning.) I'm sure it's just a crappy day for the LAN guys here at work or some other technical folly going on.

Maybe it's a conspiracy -- straight from Washington. heh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well, it's Super Tuesday. I am nervous/excited for the election results tonight. I voted via absentee ballot last week and so the excitement of the oncoming election has sort of left me near the end of last week. It all came back today.

I'm going to completely honest for a moment -- I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the outcome of this election and dire consequences that the outcome could hold for the American people and for the world. I'm afraid for our government and for our way of life.

but fear shall not conquer me. Because I stood. My voice was heard and my ballot counted.

stand and be counted too,
-d.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home