Thursday, October 21, 2004

spoon-fed bullshit

I detest dishonesty. In any grain. and there are people out there, just full of it.

I know that we open ourselves up to be lied to, from the people that we know to the strangers that we just meet - especially in something as a anonymous as an online message board forum. But that's not really the point. I expect people to represent themselves fairly. Is that too much to ask? And why? Why would you lie to a bunch of strangers who are really trying to get to know one another. I know that's what I'm doing here. I like making new friends - even virtual ones.

And I was really looking forward to getting to meet you - a lot of you very soon. Now I'm pretty skeptical, at best. And I don't expect all the apples out there to be as rotten as this one. In fact, I've found more heart and soul in a bunch of virtual strangers than I've found in some of my real life friends and aquaintences. I've been happy to have met these new people, to be able to one day really possibly call them my friends, and hope that they'll call me the same.

::sometimes you just want to scream::

enough of that.
In the end, I guess it didn't really matter at all.

-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home