Monday, September 27, 2004

*phew*

I almost didn't make it through today. My coworker called in sick (I can't really complain as I've probably given him a cold,) but I'm still *kinda* sick and generally feeling crappy today. . .

ah, enough whining.

The weekend was good, blah, blah, blah. Did the family reunion thing again. Met a cousin that I didn't know I had (it's ok, he didn't know either.) Ate lots and lots of good food. and slept. It was a great sleeping weekend, the kind where you hang up a blanket over the blinds to make it perpetually dark for three whole days. Yeah, it was great.

And with all the extraneous dreaming I think that I finally cleaned my psyche out. (that means no more extravagant and weird dreams!) I'm pretty happy about that. I don't need the stress of knowing what some of my deepest fears are. I say let them stay buried, maybe they'll fester and die.

So, is it Friday yet?

-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home