Thursday, October 28, 2004

politico

I voted today. absentee ballot. and it was great!

As I've said here before, I never wanted to vote. ever. But this season I found cause and actually got excited about politics (for the first time in my life.) I'm still not sure it will really make a difference, and in four years I might be bitching just as hard about John Kerry as I have been Dubya. And in four years, it might be time for another change.

So, with the elections forthcoming, C-bus is turning into a crazytown. John Kerry was here last night, down on campus and toting behind him the rock legend "the Boss," Bruce Springsteen. Tomorrow is Dubya's turn in Nationwide Arena with the Gubenator. And Saturday, the most controversial of all - Michael Moore - and, well, the Goo Goo Dolls. Somehow I think that Moore will probably draw as much protest as W.

I think this will be a good weekend to get out of town. . .
-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home