Monday, January 10, 2005

Another Day

It's a Monday of great magnitude here, bringing in all the Monday blahs that are typical. Another day at work. More mail to be sorted, delivered, rerouted, redelivered. Packages to be checked in, scanned into the system, scanned to be delivered, signed for, co-signed for, paper processed, scanned out of the system, and shipped. There's also ample time to sit here and pluck away at the keys.

My weekend was pretty blah too. I went home to see the fam-damn-ily. Mostly because I wanted to see my Mom, but also to help GMoney clear out the damage caused by the ice storm we got last week. Well, it only rained here - Mom and Dad got 6in of snow with 2in of ice on top. The world was coated in glass.

I wish I had some pictures to share. It was really beautiful. :)
-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home