Friday, December 10, 2004

T - A - F - T

I'm trying so very hard to hide my excitement today. Even though it was a crappy/busy day at work, and everything seemed to get dumped on me, it was hard not to walk around looking carefree with a giant smile plastered on my face.

And I'm sad that a few Apples aren't going to make it to this awesome 'homecoming.' I'm looking forward to meeting and socializing almost as much as the upcoming show.

Almost.

Karin and Linford have been two of my closest friends for the last five or so years. I don't really get to talk to them much, but their music and poetry and lives have been such great spiritual and emotional uplifting for me. The words that they breath life have been my saving grace.

Can you tell I'm excited?

Love and miss you all who aren't able to make the journey. You will surely be thought of often.

-d. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home