Tuesday, December 07, 2004

a one minute furlong

I wanted so much to share a story with you today. But today has been the day from hell here at work (meaning that I've had little to no time to be philanderous.)

Perhaps I shall write it tonight and post it tomorrow.

Then again, I always say that and never really do. Who knows?

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday. It is so warm here! I'm talking above sixty degrees warm. in Ohio. in December. DECEMBER, I said! I can't believe it.

I just want to run away and play outside today.

-d.

2 Comments:

Blogger likearadio said...

above sixty degrees?? aw, MAN. it's 55 in the middle of the afternoon here in LA.

but, um, i actually like it this way. ;) doesn't happen often!

5:34 PM  
Blogger rheimbro said...

It may have been 55 today...but tomorrow..High of 80? I am still not used to the weather out here....

Dan its Dick!

Er..richie lol

Glad you found my Site!

Hope you are doing well
ttyl

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home