Wednesday, January 05, 2005

feeling the rain

The rain is making me weepy today. But not a bad kind of weepy. It's the kind of gushing and of bursting forth into new light. and I've not even cried.

But then again, I'm at work and my co-workers would probably find it a little strange to see a grown man felling tears openly and in public.

I feel.

I feel dissapointed. In myself and in others around me. I feel dissapointed at the way I've been handling stress lately. It's not even big stress, but the little kind of stress that eats away at your heart and mind - the kind that won't let you sleep for days at a time. All over insurmountable nothingness.

It's nothing, really.

But I do need to change something. Maybe everything. That's something that I've been feeling for months now. The time has come to confront my ghosts, to set the past straight, and to gain new insight into my future existence. Otherwise the future must only grow dimmer and dimmer until not even the smallest flicker of light remains.

and that would be my own personal tragedy.

. . . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger likearadio said...

good luck with that, dan. if you learn how to make the ghosts go away, tell me how.

5:24 PM  
Blogger taliendo said...

Yeah, I don't think I ever envisioned giving the boot to my ghosts. Hell, some of them have been lurking around for so long, I wouldn't know what to do without them poking the back of my skull from time to time. There are just a few that need a stern talking to so maybe they'll settle down for another year.

oh, and thanks, Keith - from one good guy to another.

-d.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home