Friday, December 17, 2004

colors

I crisped up the look of my blog yesterday. I really like the new colors, and adjusting the pre-existing template was not as difficult as I imagined.

I haven't really written anything here all week. It's been a fairly busy time at work (as the holiday season tends to be) and I've not really done anything of excitement. Coming home from Cincinnati left me feeling less in the Christmas spirit than when I set out on the trip (which is to say, not much at all.) This is really kind of a bummer, as I had hoped the Taft concert would throw me into a kind of kick-off to a good season.

I guess I'm doomed to just let the holiday squeak by without much notice. I just can't get excited about it.

ah well. . . .

I am excited to see my friends tonight. It's been too long.
-d.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

The best part of Christmas will be seeing me. ;)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home