Tuesday, February 01, 2005

before ten o'clock

It's been a while since I've written here in the morning. I usually come in and drink my coffee and read other's blogs before making my way over to the Orchard. After I've made my way through that material (and make a few posts) I usually check the weather and world news. I say usually because this isn't a daily occurance.

So all that got me thinking, I've let myself get into a morning routine (something that I abhor.) And not because it doesn't make life easier, that is in fact the nature of routine, but because it makes life predictable. It stifles creativity. So, today I'm breaking out a little and writing in this space before ten o'clock. I know that's not very creative, but who knows? maybe it'll throw the rest of the day into a whirlwind. heh.

I don't even have anything to say. . .
-d.


1 Comments:

Blogger I am Z said...

sometimes we have to change things up in order to make the writing jealous. words hate not being the main focus and will demand to come if ignored. :)

peace,
zayne

ps - thanks for your kind words on my blog

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home